These peanut butter lactation cookies are delicious and are so simple to make. The batch yields about 12-15 cookies and are good for up to 3 days at room temperature (in an air tight container). Once cool, I break each cookie in half. I then eat half a cookie after each feeding to get the ball rolling for the next feeding or pumping session. The ingredients are simple:
- Peanut butter
- Sweetener of choice (I use monk fruit since its lower in the glycemic index than sugar)
- An egg
- Brewers Yeast (make sure it’s DEBITTERED)
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies
- 1/2 C Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Monk Fruit (or sweetner of choice)
- 1/4 C Brewers Yeast (make sure it's debittered)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together, until well incorporated.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scooper, place cookies on the parchment paper. Gently flatten the cookies with your fingers (make sure that they're still thick). Then use a fork, make criss-crosses on each cookie.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until tthe cookies are set.
- Let cool outside for 20 minutes and then place in an air tight container.
Looking for articles related to pregnancy nutrition? Click here.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.